The challenge of dealing with complexity
Building a place to work where people feel welcomed, empowered and engaged can feel like a chaotic, daunting and complex challenge.
When it comes to improving the employee experience, we need to take care of many variables: involving stakeholders and people's needs, make sure we are aligned with the business goals and be conscious that whatever we do, it matches the unique culture and employer brand of the organisation.
So it is not rare to not know where to start! if you are not sure what to do to get things off the ground, you are not alone :)
Start working on your EX with confidence
With this online workshop we make it easier for People professionals like you to work on the employee experience with their teams. We took the Design Thinking approach, flipped it, twisted it and mixed it to adapt it to all things People related and guide you step-by-step into creating employee experiences that are meaningful to your colleagues.
(Psst... in case you don't know, Design Thinking is an agile approach that helps you uncover employees needs to design people processes strategically in a human-centric way)
Who is this Online Workshop for?
- HR & People Experience Professionals who would like to take a modern approach to redesigning processes, programs and initiatives and empower their teams to do it
- Employer Branding Professionals working in-house who would like to keep a good brand by fixing the employee experience with your stakeholders
- Learning & Development Professionals who would like to offer learning opportunities that are relevant for their colleagues at every point of their journey in the company
- HR Consultants looking to help their clients with a modern, structured and creative approach that brings tangible results in a short amount of time
- Employer Branding Consultants interested in extending their services with strategic advise about what to improve in the EX for clients for clients to keep a good reputation
Get ready to try it out!